Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A most special visitor...24

I am so thankful to my mom for bringing Peanut aka Aliyah to meet Zander on Sunday.  Aliyah was truly excited to get to hold him and she was so sweet...when he started to get fidgety she moved him around in her lap and started rocking him without any direction at all.  Zander just stared at her, like he knew someone very special had him in their arms.  

Aliyah and I share a bond over the movie "Finding Nemo" so we had a very excited conversation about the announcement for "Finding Dory" that we both saw on Ellen and I asked that we plan to see the movie together with Z when it comes out in 2015...he'll only be 2, but I think we have a date :)

Love that little girl so much and it was so touching & memorable to witness her holding Zander <3


No comments:

Post a Comment