Wednesday, June 26, 2013

75. #duckdynastyminifan

A co-worker of mine (knowing that Brad and I are big DD fans) had Zander a couple of onesie's made :) #awesomeness!  I took this picture and sent it to her yesterday.  He's so funny 


We also went to visit Laurie and little KG yesterday afternoon and Laurie and her mom made Z this amazing summer weight cover for his carseat.  Which really came in handy when we were out to a send-off dinner with friends last night!  It's like night time under that thing!  Love it!  Thank you!!!


I forgot a bib & Laurie kindly loaned us one of Katherine's.  Can't you just tell that Z is loving the pink ;).  He's like "really mom?  At least she put the flower side down" 




1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy you like the cover! Mom was so pleased with your thank you card. =) She said to thank you for the thank you! And KG was happy to lend her buddy her bib. She thinks he looked adorable in it! He wears pink like a man! =)

    ReplyDelete