Tuesday, August 6, 2013

114. Busy Saturday

Saturday turned out to be pretty busy for this fam.  Daddy departed bright and early for some much needed and deserved time on the golf course.  Z and I were up and on the road by 1030 to visit my grandfather in Culpepper...


Papaw had a packed house!  All four 2013 babies were on hand for a sweet photo opp.  I do have to point out that the babes are in order of birth from left to right; starting from March 6th, March 12th, April 11th, and July 19th :)  One of these things is not like the others...


Zander and his pop-pop.


Tummy time with Maddox.  We all know how this story goes. #notafan


I sent my dad out to the car to grab my car seat.  These days it's a tad bit easier to carry Zander in separately.  He had fallen asleep and was napping in my arms and silly me actually thought I could do a quick transfer without waking him.  Long story longer, dad had a little bit of trouble figuring the seat out, so in he came with the entire seat + base :)


And we wrapped up the day celebrating a very special birthday with friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment