Brad kept Zander with him today. They were paling around and taking care of all kinds of business together. To my surprise, I got a call around 230pm from the front desk telling me "my son is here" - I walked so fast smiling from ear to ear to meet my guys in the foyer. It's busy season at my office i.e. the end of the government fiscal year so it's a bit more busy and that comes with longer work days and higher stress for everyone, so it was a nice pick me up for the ID gang to get a visit from Zander.
It seems Zander officially has his first cold :(. Lots of congestion, a runny nose, and a nice cough...tonight when I got home daddy was ready for a break, Z was exhausted from a day on the go, so we got on our PJ's and headed to bed early...Z was especially interested in my nose and mouth as was played...very sweet & also a reminder to cut his nails ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment